This article is of something that's FANMADE, and users own it instead of NinjaKiwi.
"The Beekeeper sends bees to the bloons, who keep stinging at them until fully popped. Can upgrade to send more powerful bees or to hold more bees.
Costs $595 on Easy, $700 on Medium, $755 on Hard, and $825 on Impoppable.
- Fast Deploy - Makes the Beekeeper attack much faster. Costs $255 Easy, $300 Medium, $325 Hard, and $375 Impoppable
- Angry Bees - Bees pop bloons faster. Costs $295 Easy, $345 Medium, $380 Hard, and $450 Impoppable
- Killer Bees - Deadly killer bees fly twice as fast and pop bloons two times as fast! Costs $1530 Easy, $1800 Medium, $1945 Hard, and $2055 Impoppable
- Annihilating Bees - The Annihilating Bees fly at an incredible speed and can pop up to a whole ceramic bloon in one second! Costs $17000 Easy, $18350 Medium, $19125 Hard, and $20000 Impoppable
- Bee Team Up - These bees are not to be messed with. Costs $17000 Easy, $18350 Medium, $19125 Hard, and $20000 Impoppable. Bee Team Up Ability: Calls in a bunch of bloon-destroying bees to team up and instantly destroy the strongest bloon on screen, including ZOMGs.
- Big Hive - Larger hives can hold 10 bees instead of 6. Costs $215 Easy, $250 Medium, $270 Hard, and $300 Impoppable
- Beekeeper Sight - The Beekeeper's range is widely increased. Costs $305 Easy, $340 Medium, $365 Hard, and $400 Impoppable
- Bee-Filled Hives - Shoots 2 bees at a time, beehives can deploy 20 bees at a time. Costs $3150 Easy, $3500 Medium, $3975 Hard, and $4500 Impoppable
- Overflowed Hive - Shoots 4 bees at a time, has a much larger range and can support 40 deployed bees at a time. Costs $5650 Easy, $5900 Medium, $5975 Hard, and $6300 Impoppable
- The Swarm - Unleash the swarm! Costs $6600 Easy, $7500 Medium, $8100 Hard, and $9000 Impoppable. Swarm Ability: Sends in a swarm of bees for tons of bloon poppage.
Specialty Building - Beehive Keep - Costs 1000 Monkey Money
- Decreases the cost of Beekeepers and their upgrades by 15%. Costs 1000 Monkey Money
- Bees fly out of their hives and fly back in faster by 15%. Costs 1250 Monkey Money
- Bees do +1 damage to bloons. Costs 1750 Monkey Money
- Sends out an additional bee along with every other bee or group of bees that can pop lead bloons. Costs 2000 Monkey Money
- Increases the cost of the Nature Monkey and its upgrades by 10%.